Here We Go Again

michael

so it's one thing when the internet unfolds things early without respect, but i'm completely blown away by the fact that disney released unfinished production stills as part as advertising on official dvd releases.. can anyone explain the logic behind that to me?

Noting like putting really old images on a dvd to kick you guys even more in the groin:

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/article.php?id=1697

Animation fans aren't all that wild about "The Wild" preview

If you listen carefully, you can hear an awful lot of Disney animation fans out there hollering today.

And -- no -- it's not because they're imitating the Lord of the Apes. But -- rather -- because of a special feature that can be found on the new "Tarzan: Special Edition" DVD, which actually hits store shelves today.

The feature in question is a "Disney's Movie Surfers" segment which talks up two upcoming Walt Disney Pictures releases: A remake of "The Shaggy Dog" and Disney's latest CG-for-hire project, "The Wild."

The "Shaggy Dog" redo actually looks pretty promising. Thanks in large part of comedian Tim Allen's whole-hearted commitment to making the whole man-turns-into-a-dog gag work. Whereas "The Wild" .

• 2 weeks later...

I would be glad to hear a personal opinion of some one at CORE, but without the reqular polite bullshitts and the ego factor. Just a simple answer like "yes, the movie is going to be nice - cute and funny", or "it is ok".

Seems to me that all the comments on jimhillmedia are against Disney. CORE is just one of the many "instruments" these guys are using to approve their position.

But also, the core penguins :) are not looking that happy, but little scaring and all those wide-eyed animals ...

I would be glad to hear a personal opinion of some one at CORE, but without the reqular polite bullshitts and the ego factor. Just a simple answer like "yes, the movie is going to be nice - cute and funny", or "it is ok".

Seems to me that all the comments on jimhillmedia are against Disney. CORE is just one of the many "instruments" these guys are using to approve their position.

But also, the core penguins :) are not looking that happy, but little scaring and all those wide-eyed animals ...

22175[/snapback]

:bag:

I think there are lots of us who would like nothing more than to do just that...even just to clear up some of the bad information out there...and we've all been hoping to have the public see something from the movie - just so we can show people what we've been doing for 2+ years...my mother has no clue despite my many explanations :rolleyes:

but I am glad that the only things the public has seen have been from Disney (dispite how stupid they have been about it)...and not leaks from anyone here....