Frozen Particles

Hi! I have a rookie problem. Let's see if you can help me solve it.
When smoke emission occurs, some advected particles remain frozen when they reach a certain point. Increase the size of the gas container in case they collide with it and slow down, but it does not appear to have been repaired. If anyone has any idea.

Attached photo that points to some of these frozen particles. and the hip file.
Greetings and thanks for your time.

shockwave_CACH.hiplc

particles_Frozen.thumb.jpg.c2e86cf7a5c3a97ffc2b488dd06e26ed.jpg

I had a bit of time to get your setup to work.  Real quick, trim off one of the lines to your merge1 from the pyrosolver, and turn off the dopimport1 in your emitter_source. Also do your preliminary work with a much more coarse grid, 0.06 or more, 0.1 or so until you get all the relationships and behavior you expect.

You probably just want to turn off your resize_container>Max Bounds>Clamp To Maximum then your resize will keep going. (Also you need to check on the effect from multiple angles. Then the reason would be more clear. )

You also probably want to increase your Dissipation.

Thinking about stuck particles I'd use the Alpha attribute to fade them out based on velocity. What effect are you aiming for?

Edited by kleer001
moar

thanks for your help kleer001
I will apply your advice to optimize the piece.
I tried to disable resize_container> Max Bounds> Clamp To Maximum. But the particles are still freezing.
The only thing I try to achieve is that the particles that freeze when they reach the top fall with the others. The rest seems fine.
Sorry for my ignorance, to apply the Alpha do I need a SOP VOP? How can I do to use it? This would not make disappear all the particles of the base that do not move?
I try to get something similar to what Simon achieves in the second 14 of this video

Thanks again