ignore missing OTLs whet it is not needed

90okm

Hi !
I've got hqueue farm set up on linux machines. i use it only for simulations

Sometimes i get hip files for simulation that contain various number of operators which are not needed for sim (i.e. some custom ROPs, materials etc.)

BUT ! when a client loads this hip file it warns that it can not load specific OTL and refuses to load hip.

Let's say i have a scene with geo node that has reference to some Redshift material in its 'material' parameter.

but i don't want to render this. i just want to simulate and write geometry to disk. But hqueue refuses to do that because it can not find redshift otls ....

Is there a way to force houdini to ignore things like this....?????
So you can not find otl!!!!....nevermind. just simulate...you do not need redshift to simulate dop network....

upd: when i connect to client via ssh and start hbatch in terminal - it works.....it loads file, claims that can not recognize node types...but simulation works when i start it with the command manually (render -V rop_node).. why hqueue can not do that and just fail the job ???

Edited by 90okm