Correct Normals but dark poly?

I have been following a tutorial by Entagma where vex is used to subdivide geometry.

The tool spits out flipped normals at some places but that is fixed. The normals are correct however some polygons remain in a dark color and I am a bit confused on why that is. 

Help would be very much welcome!

houdinifx_Glr3AE26Fm.thumb.png.247aa7e0233879ee8aaa40b96e50aa8d.png

Divide.hiplc

Edited by dumptherain

The normals of the points are "fixed" but the actual normals of the primitives are not, this depends on the order of the vertices the primtive is build of. You could probably find a way to always order them in the right way in the first place but if you just want to fix them, here are a few options out of probably a lot more I can't think of with rebuilding them in vex included so it's easy to understand:

Divide.hipnc

Edited by Gorrod

20 hours ago, Gorrod said:

The normals of the points are "fixed" but the actual normals of the primitives are not, this depends on the order of the vertices the primtive is build of. You could probably find a way to always order them in the right way in the first place but if you just want to fix them, here are a few options out of probably a lot more I can't think of with rebuilding them in vex included so it's easy to understand:

Divide.hipnc

Ohhh thanks so much for putting in your time and providing me with this information. I really appreciate it! :)