Help for simple tentacle effect

Nodalception

Hello everyone, today i need your help for of tentacle effect.

To help me explain my project to you, I am posting 4 images. I would like an object to approach a sphere. When it is at a certain distance from the sphere, the tentacles (very simple, not necessarily like an octopus) leave the sphere and approach the object. She poses on it but does not try to surround it. The object continues its trajectory towards the sphere and the tentacles accompany it. The object is then absorbed by the sphere.

I think the effect is possible to create in a very simple way but I would like to have your ideas as well.

I told myself that an extruded curve to make the tentacles and animated towards the object then which retracts at the same time as it could be an idea. But I'm sure others will have more ideas.

thank you in advance for your help

1 (1).png

1 (2).png

1 (3).png

1 (4).png

21 minutes ago, Librarian said:

Si vous avez besoin d'un fichier ici, vous avez Du tutoriel que j'ai fait ... regardé ce mec

Il suffit de changer quelques paramètres et vous pouvez créer n'importe quel microbe médical Funny Virus ou etc. Amusez-vous ..
Cela peut être fait de manière plus simpliste. quelqu'un va publier ce fichier à 100%:wub:

ameba.gif

Hi, 

Thank you for your help it's a good idea why not. I need to anderstand the mechanism of this. My sphere need to rest in place no moove. And the curve start from the sphere to the objet most slowly end maybe not stait little sneakly ^^ 

And after i dont drag the objet just accompagny 

Your solution id good for that ?  I see the tutorial is in oldest version of houdini i hope no many node are canceled :-(