Object set fire another object

Basch

Hi, i want to learn how to set fire a object using another burning objects.

I have two balls: A (fire ON) and B ( fire off)

-I know how to set fire B whit burning A, while B stay static.

-Now i want to set fire B, crossing burning A (static). Works but takes too long.

What would be the process to get out of A already on fire?

Thanks

set fire.hip

Try cross animating your temperature field. The position of the spheres is irrelevant, you can animate one close to the other to sell the ignition effect, however. One thing to keep in mind is that the noise you are adding to your temperature field exceeds the low value of 0.1 required for ignition. Bump that value up on the solver, or don't add noise to the temperature field.

fuel_on_off.gif

1 hour ago, Atom said:

Try cross animating your temperature field. The position of the spheres is irrelevant, you can animate one close to the other to sell the ignition effect, however. One thing to keep in mind is that the noise you are adding to your temperature field exceeds the low value of 0.1 required for ignition. Bump that value up on the solver, or don't add noise to the temperature field.

fuel_on_off.gif

Yes, i can animate B with temperature or activation but... if there were 25 balls one after another crossing A?