remove geo created by solid conform node

justinngjw

Hey magicians! 

So I'm working with vellum and comes to use vellum configure tetrahedral softbody, one of the node it creates is the solid conform node which fills up the inside of the geo

image.png.fb5299c0c46d03f2f189b3dbd3836d40.png

So I am making a deflate and inflate effect, so I was going to deflate the statue and inflate it again with vellum. After I 'm done siming, I convert it back to polygon and attach with my material and realize that the inner geo created by the solid conform node is popping out of my mesh with the geo is deforming.

image.png.259e3d9507d99cec0996a641cc0b5b3e.png

(the picture above shows the statue when it is deflating, the white color parts are the inner parts of the geo created by the solid conform node)

I've checked that it's nothing to do with UV shifting or primitive changing, it's just the inner part that I need to find a way to remove, I can manual select the inner geo and blast it out, but I need to work with multiple geo so I'm curious are there any better way to remove the inner geo created by the solid conform node after I'm done simulating with it.

Many Thanks! 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...