Attributes from previous iteration within For Loop with Feedback

emix941

Hi everyone. I cannot find any information on how to get an attributes created during the previous iteration within For Loop with Feedback? One of the dilemma why when Single Pass is on and Pass is 1+n, I cannot see attributes created on points from previous iteration? I use Fetch Feedback as a data for previous operations. And Fetch Point as a single point extraction around which I want to perform operations on the current pass. I tried to extract the number of the current iteration with Metadata node and find ptnum based on it, but without success. So I use Fetch Point for that. I wanna to pass attributes from current itteration to the next one. And read preaviously created attributes in current pass. So the the attributes would interact throut itterations. I add test file. 4loop_ftb_test.hipnc Any tips or tricks? 

4loop_ftb_test.hipnc

Feedback highlighted.png

End highlighted.png

my guess would be adding the values from each iteration to an array and read out the last element from that each iteration, or you could just create a second attrib that you set at the end of each iteration, so in the next you can read it out.