Melting object with random gravity/viscosity

edversicherung

Hello there.

I need to melt a typo object from bottom to top with a fluid sim. Problem is i don´t have a groundobject/plane so when i start the sim the particles

instantly fall down. i had the idea to use a point group which goes from bottom to top to give the particles a random gravity/viscosity so they don´t melt

uniformly. tried to set this up in the dop network using a solver and some attribute wrangels but i don´t get it to work...

would be fantastic if some one could help me with this!

greetings and take care.

hey.

thanks again for the scene file and the help...so far it´s working fine but i am still having some problems..i have to use a relativ high particle seperation (0.0015) to preserve the shape of the typo i use. problem is when the spheres start scalling and in the process the particles are kind of flying all over the place. tried different things (slower/smaller scale) but it´s still not looking right. is there a way to connect more of the particles..because they are all like single droplets at the moment.

Screenshot 2022-01-29 213421.jpg

Screenshot 2022-01-29 213357.jpg