[SOLVED] Change Temperature Value by Volume Sample

Ultraman

Hey Guy - i struggling to Find how I can check density is inside the SDF or not but I don't know how can I achieve that - 

I try to read SDF Data with GasWrangle but didn't work properly. + HIP File 

if anyone can help   I'd really appreciate 

Thanks 

image.jpg

Smoke.hip

Edited by Ultraman

Do you seek such thing? 

If so i exracted the density out of pyrosolver , because pyrosolver does not output anything unless you use dop io or something .But a regular blast works too . 

After that i used points to visualize rather than mesh mode.

Then you have to enable the density attribute from visualization toggle .

If you wanna read out it you can use volume sample and write a condition like if density <0 or else .

density.PNG

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zeyneptopalll said:

Do you seek such thing? 

If so i exracted the density out of pyrosolver , because pyrosolver does not output anything unless you use dop io or something .But a regular blast works too . 

After that i used points to visualize rather than mesh mode.

Then you have to enable the density attribute from visualization toggle .

If you wanna read out it you can use volume sample and write a condition like if density <0 or else .

density.PNG

Thanks for the Response - actually No,  I need to change my temperature value when density comes out the -1 Area then say go down - but I don't know how Can say my density is inside the SDF or not with Volumesample ..

hope gave Right explanation / 

Edited by Ultraman

• Ultraman changed the title to [SOLVED] Change Temperature Value by Volume Sample

Unfortunatly, i can't use your scene since the geo is missing. One way of doing this easily is using a Volume Source and Copying/adding or whaterver the temperature from a field. If you are using "Copy" you can say inside the container, the temperature is positive (so it rise up) and when it's outisde, temperature is negative (go down). When it leaves the custom temperature field, it will cool like your said it to in your pyrosolver 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThisIsDolan said:

Unfortunatly, i can't use your scene since the geo is missing. One way of doing this easily is using a Volume Source and Copying/adding or whaterver the temperature from a field. If you are using "Copy" you can say inside the container, the temperature is positive (so it rise up) and when it's outisde, temperature is negative (go down). When it leaves the custom temperature field, it will cool like your said it to in your pyrosolver 

Cool / exactly I did before with copy operation and  work smoothly 

• Like 1