Using a solver in Rbd Disconnected Faces

If the distance is greater than 0.0005, the mesh is visible, otherwise it disappears. What I want to do is once it is visible, I want it not to disappear anymore even if it is less than 0.0005.

I tried using a solvent but failed.

test.hipnc

633b3f4af0df7_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.e3164aa1ad30e235b45bba7aabd6fc57.gif

Edited by apollo11

@Benyee  Hi, I tested your file it was working in simple transform scene but when I wanted to test it in an rbd scene the result was negative and the primdist kept deleting when it was less than 0.0005. There was deterioration on the outer surfaces as well, but I seem to have partially corrected them by separating and reassembling the surfaces.

test_v2_rbd test.hipnc

633c6e5eeb78f_ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).thumb.gif.ec673a398db969c6168979d492b9560c.gif

Edited by apollo11

1 hour ago, apollo11 said:

@Benyee  Hi, I tested your file it was working in simple transform scene but when I wanted to test it in an rbd scene the result was negative and the primdist kept deleting when it was less than 0.0005. There was deterioration on the outer surfaces as well, but I seem to have partially corrected them by separating and reassembling the surfaces.

test_v2_rbd test.hipnc

633c6e5eeb78f_ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).thumb.gif.ec673a398db969c6168979d492b9560c.gif

Going with the solver as Benyee mentioned must be the way.

test_v3_rbd_test.hipnc

test_v3_rbd_test.gif.ec8439610beb741250b418684dd41034.gif

• Thanks 1

On 2022/10/5 at 1:33 AM, apollo11 said:

There was deterioration on the outer surfaces as well, but I seem to have partially corrected them by separating and reassembling the surfaces

in this case it seems delete polygon faces by point caused the probelm,to correct this,just run the solving of "broken" value over "primitive" instead of "point"

hope it helps

test_v4_rbd_test.hipnc