MtlX Two Sided material

Hello,

I am trying to replicate the Principled Shader setup with MaterialX and can't get it working.
I see 2 issues:

• the "bind" node doesn't read "pagea" and "pageb" attributes (string path to the texture files, e.g. E:/textures/page_1.jpg) defined in SOP context
  • twosided node is not working with material X

If you assign "/materials/page_principal" material shader will work, "/materials/page_mtlx" - no.

book_flip_pages_008.hiplc

Right, I saw that post. That particular one is with principledshadercore, which is not what I need, and next post is more close but I still  don't get how to gett attribute, attach texture etc. 

Why can't I create a "USD Prim Var Reader" node in the "USD MaterialX Builder" context?
But I can create this node in the "USD Preview Material Builder" context and then copy-paste it to the USD MaterialX Builder.

Why if I connect the "USD Prim Var Reader" result to the "MtlX Image" file, it also affect the signature? How can I break the connection to the signature?
It is also giving an error: Input storage type (uniform/varying) does not match input 'file'.

image.thumb.png.12be785b29fe188d95d19b5e68216c76.png