How Do You Write Out A Gzbgeo?

Jim Su

I tried to write the geometry out as .gz but that didn't work.

Thanks

Jim

If you save your geometry as .bgeo.gz it should work. You can gzip a .bgeo after you've written it out too, by the way - as long as it ends up in the naming convention of filename.bgeo.gz

Hope this helps,

Jason

If you save your geometry as .bgeo.gz it should work. You can gzip a .bgeo after you've written it out too, by the way - as long as it ends up in the naming convention of filename.bgeo.gz

Hope this helps,

Jason

Thanks Jason! Yes, that worked.

I just realized gzbgeo is a C.O.R.E. suffix.

And Arctor, I've been freakin' building VOP SOP modelling tools that I miss at CORE, but no luck building arctor.otl .

Thanks Jason! Yes, that worked.

I just realized gzbgeo is a C.O.R.E. suffix.

Useless Trivia:

The whole reason I did the .gzbgeo extension instead of .bgeo.gz was so that the .gzbgeo entry would show up in the pop-up list of 'known' file extensions in the Save As dialogs.

I regret nothing! :lol:

{edit: I speelz gud}

Edited by Wolfwood

Useless Trivia:

The whole reason I did the .gzbgeo extension instead of .bgeo.gz was so that the .gzbgeo entry would should up in the pop-up list of 'known' file extensions in the Save As dialogs.

I regret nothing! :lol:

A good reason indeed - since I've run into that myself:) Have you reported that one to SESI? I thought of telling them but I've been getting RSI from the number of mails I've been sending lately. :ph34r:

A good reason indeed - since I've run into that myself:) Have you reported that one to SESI? I thought of telling them but I've been getting RSI from the number of mails I've been sending lately. :ph34r:

Jason, are you still having trouble contacting SESI? If so, please e-mail Support@SideFX.com.

Thanks, Jenny.