FX Pipeline TDs needed in Vancouver!

pbowmar

Dude, anywhere is better than Toronto :) I lived there, I know :)

Boo! Toronto is a great place to live. It's not as exciting as London, but for that you don't suffer from "customer service" taking weeks to months to get an internet connection set-up for you.

Boo! Toronto is a great place to live. It's not as exciting as London, but for that you don't suffer from "customer service" taking weeks to months to get an internet connection set-up for you.

For me, Primus spent 3 months not providing me with the service that I was paying for before I finally had to pay $90 to break contract and switch to Bell.

It moved into that old pizza joint that got shut down due to rats. Then three weeks later it closed down too. Then the fire. God... They should just take that whole area and nuke it from orbit. Its the only way to be sure.

That said.

Johny Bananas on Queen and Bathurst. Awesome. Awesome at 11.

Finally a Tex-Mex/Mexican place that I can eat without feeling embarrassed. (I'm from Phoenix.)

I win at thread hi-jacking.

I went to Princess Thai just last month or so. I'm not sure it's as good as I remember it though.

What I love about Princess Thai is I can go in there after two years and the lady still just brings me a peanut chicken without asking. :lol: