Hou Navigator 0.1

• 5 weeks later...

Since my Christmas holidays started today, I had some time to advance my home-project :-)

Here is version 0.2 of HouNavigator with Linux-support.

Unfortunately installation is only slightly easier as before (no more patching of hou_navigator.py source file). This will be one of the next things, I'm going to address.

The zip files comes only with a precompiled module for Win64, so Linux users will have to get their hands dirty and compile on their own.

Hope you like it...

P.S.: I also started a Sourceforge project: http://sourceforge.net/projects/hounavigator

hounavigator0.2.zip

• 1 year later...

Since my Christmas holidays started today, I had some time to advance my home-project :-)

Here is version 0.2 of HouNavigator with Linux-support.

Unfortunately installation is only slightly easier as before (no more patching of hou_navigator.py source file). This will be one of the next things, I'm going to address.

The zip files comes only with a precompiled module for Win64, so Linux users will have to get their hands dirty and compile on their own.

Hope you like it...

P.S.: I also started a Sourceforge project: http://sourceforge.net/projects/hounavigator

Hey Frank,

Is there a chance to adopt that for OSX? I see that spacenavd driver is not supported by OSX yet. Does it mean that it's no use trying to compile and run your script for OSX?

Thanks,

Vlad

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...