How to emit the same smoke trail from two different parts of the jet

Hey Guys i need some help actually i want to emit the same smoke trail exactly from the other side of the jet, Do i need to repeat each and every step again to emit the same smoke or is there any way to copy the same smoke trail.

Am new to houdini so dn't know much stuff :mellow:

Here is the screenshot of my file -

2.jpg

You could cache out your simulation and then translate the cached simulation to the other thruster. Then merge the translated cache with the non - translated cache.

no need to simulate the same thing twice if you desire the same behaviour on both thrusters.

Edited by Jesper Rahlff

15 minutes ago, Jesper Rahlff said:

If its exactly the same look he is going for, why sim both thrusters rather than just copy the it to the other thruster in sops?

Hey i cached my simulation but its only showing the animation of the jet and not the smoke 

If the model is light, you should lock it in to the hip file by clicking the "lock" flag on the file sop. It's on the left, and red. Otherwise we can't pull the geo you're basing it all on since we don't have the model.

I see. Like it was stated above, you can just add the other turbine cone to the emitter group and have it emit from both. Also, there's no need to really sim your ship as an rbd since it's just going in a straight line. Hope this hip explains what I mean. I tried to keep the general settings and stuff that you had, just organized in a different way.

spaceship_01_jamesr.hip