HOT ported to Lightwave.

eloop

Nice! I like how they needed to title it redundantly as "HOT Ocean Toolkit". :)

Yep, if you put Houdini in the newsletter and then you look at the nodes interface, plus the explanation about the CORE technology people is going to think this is a Houdini newletter rather than a Lightwave one.

Just kidding ;)

PS: I couldn´t resist to write this post post Netvudu :)

Oh, it´s ok Pablo. :D Enjoy your little victory hahah :lol:

I concur it was quite amusing that they kept all the Houdini references, but it´s not an accident. The guy who made most of the port is from Valencia, he´s called David, and these are his words at Newtek´s forum:

I think that the link on the first page talking about the Houdini Ocean Toolkit it's confusing people from where to download the LightWave version.

But I do not want to take down the Houdini link, Drew Whitehouse deserves a lot of the credit for made the original houdini code so easy to port.

which sends me a very nice message about him

Edited by Netvudu

Oh, it´s ok Pablo. :D Enjoy your little victory hahah :lol:

I concur it was quite amusing that they kept all the Houdini references, but it´s not an accident. The guy who made most of the port is from Valencia, he´s called David, and these are his words at Newtek´s forum:

which sends me a very nice message about him

Hi,

Thanks to Javier (NetVudu) for your nice comments! :)

About the HOT Ocean name was more like a private joke with a friend about Global Warming. And to keep some relation to the Houdini original plugin! :)

And I concur about the VOP's. Sad we do not have some things like these in LightWave.

David