Site is finaly online

NatXotic

Hi all you Houdini users of odforce.

Unxetas and i are working on a short animation in Houdini. We started this summer and now we have a first teaser ready.

Expect more to come soon, time is an issue though. :D

I also would like to thank all of you, because you have been a tremendous help.

Check out: www.twistedeyes.com

Keep in mind that it's still under construction, so be nice with crits :D

Special thanks goto

Arctor, McRonin and FrankFirsching - two thumbs up.

Hey! That's really great you guys! I've been looking foward to seeing this stuff. There's some really good things going on in your character animation, as well as some not so good things, but I'll save the crits unless you want to hear them. I'm really looking foward to seeing more. I'm so happy to see you guys trying to make something in the vein of classic shorts ala MGM or Warners. :D Simon has kind of a Nick Park thing going, I really like him.

Keep it up guys, and best of luck to you both!

thanks guys, every comment is appreciated. positive as well as negative.

McRonin go ahead. :D

We know there is still a long way to travel. Next thing i will do on easy is rerigging and reskinning him. It's ok now, but it just doesn't give me the animation freedoms i need.

The teaser conatins in my eyes a lot of timing problems, but for the actual time (2 weeks) and knowledge we have of houdini (3dbuzz vtm's) i am still pretty happy.

We keep you updated, just throw in more comments. That really helps, keeping up.

Thanks all

thanks guys! nat started posting this around and I didn't even know :P

Well we still have a lot of work to do! On simon I was a bit lazy for the teaser animation, I'll have to confess.. we did te animation in one afternoon so I skipped a couple stuff, like the left ear :D

also some follow-through (is that what it's called?) issues..

but anyway, visually there's still a long way to go, we are still learning houdini and sometimes it just got to our nerves way too fast :P But with some more time, the visual quality will hopefully improve - if not to anyone else's, at least to our standards!

So please keep the feedback coming! remember.. it feels good to read nice stuff, but we'll never get better if you don't throw us down with our mistakes :lol: