Building Destruction

syzmatrix

Great, but I think the crossbars should not brake, or at least brake differently (later). The windows as well. It looks like it all breaks like one big chunk of homogeneous material. The scale could also be adjusted. At the moment I feel like looking at a miniature model, especially with those few pieces flying of nearly horizontally.

Edited by Macha

• 3 months later...

if you have used prefractured geometry for sim so all bgeos have the same point count/topology then you can use:

File SOP

|

Time Blend SOP

|

Time Shift SOP (Frame: $F/4, Integer Frames: off)

Hey Choudinist: I would like to load my file but my original object is very large, I will see if I can do something. But I mainly use the technique from this page:

It is quite the same network and hope you get something learned from it.

Macha, your advice is quite important to me, I wonder how can we archive a more realistic sim in H. I will try again and hope there will be some luck. :lol:

• 3 months later...

To J.Santos

thanks very much, I will try it soon!

To Choudinist

I just store my sim into bgeo files and find points with velocity which is larger than a certain number, and attach metaballs into these points to get a emitting mesh for pyro. You will have to adjust it in order to get a nice result. Hope everything good.