Per-object camera motion blur

• 2 years later...

@Shinjipierre

Thx for the reply and the hip file! It's a great reference. Not too fluent with VEX, so I'm gonna have to research this a bit more, but I understand the general idea. 

Was also wondering if this works if you change the shutter speed of the camera? I changed the shutter speed to 2, and I get some motion blur in the rendered image. Would I need to change some of the expressions?

Thx in advance.

• 3 years later...

Hello,
I still cannot find any feature for this in Houdini 17.5
You cannot adjust shutter speed for each mantra ROP ?
I have several stuff to render over night and i cannot modify camera motion blur for all my layers.
They all need the default value of 0.5 shutter speed while one has a curved completelly fake motion blur that requires a shutter speed of 10.
I would like to apply that 10 shutter speed only on a single mantra rop and not in camera, with like a multiplier or something.

Thank you

1 hour ago, NewPhoenix96 said:

You cannot adjust shutter speed for each mantra ROP ?

remove Shutter Time (shutter) render property from the camera

and add it to your Mantra ROPs, then you can set different value per ROP and since camera doesn't have such property it will not be overriden by camera's value