Arnold deep -> Nuke workflow

Hello,

I am working on a school project and we decided to try deep workflow. But I am encountering many problems as I have nobody to explain me the correct process.

Today I managed to solve very weird problem - when I imported into Nuke deep sequence rendered with htoa I wanted to composite a card with texture into it.

Because sequence has moving camera imported deep seemed to be flowing in space (I understand why - Nuke aligned deep data to origin so it is flowing because distance changes).

The next step should be setting camera input into deeptopoints node. This should transform pointcloud to their static place (geometry is static) . But it did not. When I set camera into deeptopts node the pointcloud changed a little bit but remained flowing in space. I cannot understand why because in theory it should stick to its place.

So after hopeless trying of various modifications (changing camera units, importing camera from maya...) we came up with a solution. Now it works but I don't understand why.

The solution is really strange but it consists of using deepexpression node and dividing deep data (not color) by number 68.

It sounds silly but it solved problem - points are transformed to their correct position.

Any ideas why so strange thing happened and why 68?