ParticleSkull

Matt, thank you very much, your example is exactly what I was looking for.

Jim, thx! It's an excellent example but the volume advection works as a noise, right? In fact I need the particles go in the direction of some pre defined normals. I've painted those normals using the Comb sop.

Navneet, thx! I just don't know how to plug this into fluid force. I've tried to find how to do it but could only find it interacting with wires.

Cheers,
Alvaro

Hey Nigel, that's to blend the the old normals (pointing upwards) with the new ones (painted with the comb sop). There's no need to use that, I just did it to be able to get a good Print Screen of the normals and show you on which direction it was pointing.

Oh right,thanks Alvaro, wasn't sure if i was missing something.

Does anyone know if it's possible to use a similar technique to direct an emitting fluid source?

I know the source volume has a velocity volume in it which gives an initial velocity value which is useful but i was trying to figure out if I could use Matt's technique in a similar way to drive the emitted fluid rather than using forces?