Introduction to Vex

rohandalvi

I have at least two more lessons planned. One which will deal with a little bit of trigonometry and another for particles. I'm going to see if I can come up with more stuff.

if you have anything specific in mind let me know and I can plan accordingly. 

10 hours ago, rohandalvi said:

I have at least two more lessons planned. One which will deal with a little bit of trigonometry and another for particles. I'm going to see if I can come up with more stuff.

Yes. Vex for particles is something everyone would appreciate! Thanks. Really need to start using vex more. And to be honest, not a lot of tutorials specifically for vex.

On 5/5/2017 at 5:37 AM, rohandalvi said:

Same as @cudarsjanis in my opinion could be good a tutorial of vex for manipulate particles for create new parameters, modify things of the particles etc... Could be a good idea, but is my opinion :)

Thanks for u amazing work rohan!

And maybe how to create groups with the group expression, especially different ways of iterating over the points, edges primitives. And although way over my head, doing a solver. 

Watched the introduction, despite needing more practice this was fun, and very informative. And the pace was top notch. Will try to use more and more. Thanks Rohan.