Martian Hydro Tools And Maya Oceans

Rafal123

yes, well, clearly I am biased, but here goes.

Hydrous is not a closed black-box solution, it is a suite of tools that allows for the custom assembly of various ocean surface phenomena.

The Hydrous tools run as a series of functions in the VEX shading language, and therefore can be customized to handle any number of effects that the tool was not specifically designed for, in the hands of a skilled shader writer.

currently, Hydrous Tools is not as easy to use, but the results are far more realistic.

We will be finishing off a set of manuals and a suite of default shaders and educational materials. When these are done, we'll be sure to let everyone know.

-Ivan DeWolf

CEO

Martian Labs

yes, well, clearly I am biased, but here goes.

Hydrous is not a closed black-box solution, it is a suite of tools that allows for the custom assembly of various ocean surface phenomena.

The Hydrous tools run as a series of functions in the VEX shading language, and therefore can be customized to handle any number of effects that the tool was not specifically designed for, in the hands of a skilled shader writer.

currently, Hydrous Tools is not as easy to use, but the results are far more realistic.

We will be finishing off a set of manuals and a suite of default shaders and educational materials.  When these are done, we'll be sure to let everyone know.

-Ivan DeWolf

CEO

Martian Labs

22768[/snapback]

Great to hear news from Martian Labs, i hope we can have more advanced tools from them.