Terrible Dd ??

Rafal123

I am just cursious if dd DOES have like a ground where they blow stuff up.... like ilm

23824[/snapback]

I think Jason is saying that they do... except the "stuff" they like to blow up is... EMPLOYEES!!

Makes for more organic references I guess.

"Soylent Green is People!!!", !!!!Aaaaaaaaahhh!!!!"

I think Jason is saying that they do... except the "stuff" they like to blow up is... EMPLOYEES!!

Makes for more organic references I guess.

"Soylent Green is People!!!",  !!!!Aaaaaaaaahhh!!!!"

23826[/snapback]

You've given away two vital plot points in one post, Mario... we need more fodder!

You've given away two vital plot points in one post, Mario...  we need more fodder!

23827[/snapback]

so do u guys have a place where u blow up stuff human OR animals :huh: ?

also cmon dd is like any visual effects place you work ur ass off to get to the sweet spot like Jason here. 6 years I bet wasnt a fun and easy ride to the top. And if anyone told you that the 3d industry is a bed of roses that person must have daddy or mummy in higher positons in a visual effects company.... just my 2 cents

so do u guys have a place where u blow up stuff human OR animals  :huh: ?

We do have a stage, of course. We only do pyro shoots for specific things these days though. We only blow up people who don't do their timecards on time. So every Monday I get blown up in addition to being set alight.

... But seriously, who is this post aimed at? Current DD employees can't answer it seriously at all and you're likely to get biased answers from those who have left DD.

Personally I like DD. Some hate it. Depends on what (mis)management style you prefer. :ph34r:

... But seriously, who is this post aimed at? Current DD employees can't answer it seriously at all and you're likely to get biased answers from those who have left DD.

Personally I like DD. Some hate it. Depends on what (mis)management style you prefer.

thanks man,

I just wanted to know, nothing more

I defintely think that DD is a great place, but for very specific people. Personally, it doesn't suit me, but there are other people who love the place and would never leave.

Same could be said for every other facility in the world though :)...

M