Remove original edges after voronoi fracture

Hi,

any way to remove the original edges that comes from the input geometry when having done a voronoi fracture.

trying to do a resample over the voronoi and only want to resample the edges of the pieces but it runs over all edges.

thanks in advance tou geniuses! 

set Resample Group to inside

(ensure the voronoi IS creating Output Groups inside and outside)

It should work fine for solid 3D objects....but try using it on a grid...it will confuse itself as to what constitute inside/outside

Thanks guys! I realized I was a bit unclear of what I meant. My bad, was on my phone and wrote it on the fly.

What I am trying to do is to delete the edges running through the pieces, edges that are carried over from the source geo. I am trying to get every single piece as one single polys. Source geo has no depth and I am not generating inside volume. Doesn't seem to create any usable groups that I can isolate the resample to. 

Ultimately I am trying to create a condensation HDA for still renders. I have tried using divide and compute dual to create similar patterns but can't find a way to art direct the density of the effect like I can do with a voronoi. With voronoi its easy to run a noise (or even paint) over the geo to define the density of the input points used for the voronoi breaking.

If I could only remove those edges... Or find another way of creating the pieces.

Cheers,

5aeb13b72a841_Screenshot2018-05-0321_49_54.thumb.png.c7b6f441252cd806f85a3de3417dc5fe.pngrs,

5aeb13ad87817_Screenshot2018-05-0321_42_22.thumb.png.4ce3bb64f45209b067888e9e30ba136e.png

• Like 1