Attributes inside condition

CinnamonMetal

When I try to visualize the attribute within the Visualizer nothing is displayed although the attribute is shown with the visualizer when the attribute is outside of the condition ?

Since the detail function is within an integer variable and this is all within a primitive wrangler that the visualizer can't read attribute within the condition ?

47 minutes ago, Sepu said:

yes you can see whatever, just add more visualization nodes or just create visualizers 

houdini_2018-05-10_20-27-21.png

@Sepu I know this already ;)

It's not working whereas I'm not seeing (2) vector attributes at the same time. One of those attributes are outside a condition the other is within a condition as a variable ?

I can successfully view one attribute in the viewport by means of visualization in the viewport; only when the wrangler is selected, rather then two simultaneously ?  

When I select the end block of a forLoop sop I can't preview any visualization attributes ? Therefore if anyone can answer this question; how can I see the result of my condition within my wrangler (prim) that is within the forLoop SOP (scene attachment) if I can't see any attributes when the end block of the forLoop sop is selected ? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but to preview the attributes within the prim Wrangler which is nested inside the forLoop SOP, iterating over each primitive; the end block of the forLoop SOP must be selected ?