[SOLVED] Mantra not rendering Geometry.

Hello all, 

I've seem to run into a weird problem on my most recent project. One of my objects doesn't render, with a material or without. Yes it's in my force objects, yes it's a polygon mesh(unless vellum does something weird that I didn't know about). I tried switching the shader from the generic to another material but it doesn't matter. It will render my other polygon object, the ripples, and even the smoke sim later on in the sequence. But it won't render the ball, nomatter what I do. I'm using 17 just incase in matters. This is literally the last step of my project and I can't wait to see it done, but this silly thing has to get fixed first. Thanks for your help.

ForceObjects_01.PNG

Render_150.png

ViewportView.PNG

Edited by ForeverMovement
Solved

6 hours ago, Bernhard said:

do you have the hip file , would be easier to troubleshoot then going through every possible cause

Luckily we didn't have to, I figured it out. It was the good ol' put it in another empty geo node. It fascinates me how many issues can be solved with putting the nodes into a new geo node. Thanks for your help tho.