FOR EACH LOOP metadata

Hi there,

is there a way to have just last iteration of the for each loop? I mean the last "generation" ?

Im scattering points, looping a copytopoint node. So it is growing mesh. But i would like to have just the new ones every frame. metadata from each loop maybe, somehow?

I also have a popnetwork after scatter, to get age and tried to use "Just Born group". But I still get the whole mesh every frame (for obvious reasons)

Iteration Method is by count. Im rising iterations with $F.

Thanks.

BK.

Edited by bretik

Hey, I don't really understand what you mean, but you can add an attribute to the point for each iteration, based on the detail attribute you have in the metadata node, and after your loop you can put down a blast node and keep the points of the iteration you want based on the attribute you created in the for loop 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 6:18 PM, bretik said:

Hi there,

is there a way to have just last iteration of the for each loop? I mean the last "generation" ?

Im scattering points, looping a copytopoint node. So it is growing mesh. But i would like to have just the new ones every frame. metadata from each loop maybe, somehow?

I also have a popnetwork after scatter, to get age and tried to use "Just Born group". But I still get the whole mesh every frame (for obvious reasons)

Iteration Method is by count. Im rising iterations with $F.

Thanks.

BK.

use Feedback mode in Block End / Gather mode.

That way, you only output the last generation.