Inner Odveins

aracid

I really like the lighting ... even if it gives a look of ... a big alien location other than a veins interior.. but maybe that was your target :).. that is because too much light (and shards) comes from (a hole?) up.. in the middle of the image...

but i like it:).. i'm also always been fascinated by those type of subject.... I tried many times to make a VOP organic shader.. without too much success sadly...

looking forward to see the progress :)

cheers.

Wow, that looks really nice... Lighting is great, and the texture does look like some kinda alien texture of sorts. What kind of scale are you going for? That would be my one crit..other than that I think it looks awesome :)

Hey Brian,

I know you just posted this to make me jealous man. lol Well its working. ;):) How you doing man? It looks awesome dude. I think you nailed it. How did you do the Lighting? Its hard to crit you man when your work is so good. It leaves little to fuss over. lol

Cheers,

Nate Nesler

• 2 weeks later...

hey all

thanks for the feedback

sorry only to get back now, but ive just got back from sigg, and my head still hurts from the sidefx pub night,

in terms of adding more fall off ptakun (thnks for the image) and for noticing my dust :-)

its funny cause i recieved a very interesting comment about having darkness in the image, i suppose i made that image wanting it to be a bit fluffy, but i appreciate where u are going, so thanks :-)

in terms of progress, i think im getting back to a ton of work, so i think i might leave it at that, ill post the hip file next week when im back at work.

thanks once again for all the positive comments

:-)