SHINY NOISE ON SMOKE RENDERED WITH REDSHIFT

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new using Redshift as an render engine and I have a problem that I know how to solve. I've created a large column of red smoke, but when I render it always appears an annoying shiny noise. I've tried to increasing samples of all the lights to 8192, the gi sample have the same value and I've also override the volume samples to 16384. The uniform samples are: min samples 16 and max samples 128. What can I do to clean up the render? I've tried to increasing the uniform samples but doesn't seem to show any change and increase the render time a lot. 

I've attached and image to show you this shiny noise on the volume. 

Thank u in advance!

shiny_noise.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 22.03.2020 at 9:09 PM, Damn_daniel said:

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new using Redshift as an render engine and I have a problem that I know how to solve. I've created a large column of red smoke, but when I render it always appears an annoying shiny noise. I've tried to increasing samples of all the lights to 8192, the gi sample have the same value and I've also override the volume samples to 16384. The uniform samples are: min samples 16 and max samples 128. What can I do to clean up the render? I've tried to increasing the uniform samples but doesn't seem to show any change and increase the render time a lot. 

I've attached and image to show you this shiny noise on the volume. 

Thank u in advance!

shiny_noise.PNG

try it,   aov processing, and put a daw enable clamping