Pyro sim steppy look

pizola

Hello again guys. So I am trying to do a pyro sim for some pod doors (Some fbx I downloaded) but I find myself with that problem. It is not the first time it happend, It might have something to do with the scale but I dont know. Can you guys take a look?

Houdini.rar

Captura.PNG

don't judge the look by seeing what you get in the viewport. I don't think you have lights in your file either, try doing a few test renders to see how it looks. For the viewport what you can do is press d while your mouse pointer is over viewport, go to texture, in the 3D texture section limit the resolution to 512 instead of 128, in the HDR texture section, change it to full HDR and see if that makes a difference.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 2:02 AM, ronit1996 said:

don't judge the look by seeing what you get in the viewport. I don't think you have lights in your file either, try doing a few test renders to see how it looks. For the viewport what you can do is press d while your mouse pointer is over viewport, go to texture, in the 3D texture section limit the resolution to 512 instead of 128, in the HDR texture section, change it to full HDR and see if that makes a difference.

Thanx, you were right :D