Couple Vellum questions (pressure by att. and attach)

caskal

Hey magicians, got couple questions regarding Vellum:

17BngU9iZL.gif.0e544bf515efdf3c1fdba9958cb5fc7b.gif

First one, how can I inflate stuff via an attribute? I tried making a color attribute and doing a shitty vex (i dont know nothing about it so is normal that isnt working), I also tried making groups outside and putting that into the properties with no luck.

Im trying to inflate only the hands when I slide the restscale, here's a image to ilustrate:

rsCvjkNpBv.thumb.png.2c09b0fe194e4bd794200fe31e6e416e.png

Second doubt: Right now I made the arms just fall and collide with the body, but how can I create constraints by having points of 2 different meshes? here's a pic to guide:

dcmHwBafJA.png.e7a3caaf0eeba0abcdcdf7f2e7b781a1.png

Should I blast points of inner arm, blast points of the tshirt, connect adjascent pieces and use that as constraints?

Any help will be super useful

Thanks!

Hey for the first part of your question I can suggest this video. He shows how to create and attribute to drive the pressure. You have to create a sop solver in the vellum solver to transfer the attributes.

For the second part you just need to create groups on the body  and arms and use the vellum constraints like attach to geometry  and then you can use your groups in there.

Edited by Dubtronics
  • Thanks 1