Recurring Problem, X,Y,Z on Transform becomes only 1 field, can't restore parameter interface!

fell00

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution to this user interface things that happens to me sometimes.

When I'm dragging on a vector field in the transform sop,  I lose access to the other 2 parameters.

In this case it's really bad, it seems that All by transforms are now this way !

For example, in this screen shot, I was dragging the value ladder..

I lost X and Z and only have Y.

I have tried clicking on the gear and "Reset Parameter Interface" but it doesn't do anything.

6037d5ba876d7_2021-02-2511_49_44-Window.png.97852a460c080278dc5060aae67202a0.png

Hi,

It happened to me again.

Pressing Enter on the Value field does nothing.

I think it's a bug because, if I click on P over the network to display the parameter pop up window it looks ok, can see all 3.

If I copy the nodes to another hip file, they look ok.

It only happens sometimes in a dedicated parameters window. Sometimes. 

• 8 months later...

This is a problem I've had for many years, and even at major studios people never know how to get out of it, everyone hates it when it happens. I think it's a "feature" but criminally undocumented (if it is I can't find any trace of docs). there's a way to get out of that mode but I find it randomly... after a few methodical tries I lose my patience and start clicking keys/buttons almost randomly and lo and behold I'm back to normal - I wish someone would post the right keys to press...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...