Redshift IOR Glass issue

I was hoping somebody could help me with a render of a glass bottle filled with fluid.  I am using the RS_Material node with the stock glass preset. I'm attempting to get the refraction of the fluid to function as it would in real life where the liquid appears to go right to the edge of the glass. None of the IOR settings get me there, unfortunately.

My model is double sided and the normals are correctly pointing outward on the outside and inward on the inside. The fluid is slightly backed off of the interior surface so we're not penetrating. No matter what I do I can't get the refraction to bend "out", but it will bend "in" no problem.

I have a few images attached that show what the different settings are. As you can see, an IOR below 1 ( IOR_0.85.jpg ) correctly pulls the liquid inward as you would expect. An IOR of 1.0 causes the glass to disappear altogether.  Nothing I do above 1.51 gets the opposite effect, so you're always seeing the glass thickness represented as a big transparent border.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

IOR_0.85.jpg

IOR_1.00.jpg

IOR_1.51.jpg

IOR_2.00.jpg

I have found that you actually need to have the inner liquid penetrating the glass. You say the glass is double sided and the liquid inside isn't penetrating. Try use a Peak sop on the liquid and expand it a bit so that it penetrates the inside glass mesh.