Vellum animation QUestion

Hello!

I'm trying to animate two sheets with vellum. one on the right, one on the lift. they should go straight to the left or right, like the arrows shown in the picture. the shouldn't collide completely, just a bit where they touch each other.

- I did try having two separate vellums, but then they don't interact with each other.

- When I put both in one vellum, I can't make them move so they move in a straight line (I did animate the transform nod, but nothing is happening, when it's in a vellum), like the arrows show in the picture. I did try to add a pop attract but then the move to the center and collide completely, which I'm not looking for.

Does anybody has an idea, how to solve this?

Screenshot-071222-041847-PM.jpg

Thanks for any tips :-)

15 hours ago, Atom said:

You can assign each planar patch to a unique group. Inside the solver assign that group to a popwind. Use two popwinds in opposite directions to move the sheets.

ap_vellum_group_forces.hiplc

vellum_force_group.gif

thanks ATOM! I actually had a POP wind already but didn't thought of that solution. thanks a lot ;-)