Final Art Forum

Marc

The final art forum is for finished and complete artwork only. It is meant to be a way to gather feedback, compliments and critiques on your work. Any work in progress, or unfinished work should be placed in the WIP forum where more active discussions can take place. We'll be monitoring the forum and moving anything out that doesn't fit the bill.

Currently the only way to create a thread here is to submit an album to the gallery. As you create (or edit) the album you'll have an option of creating a thread. Please be aware that once you do this then the album can't be deleted anymore. So make sure it's one you want to keep around :).

Other than that though, no rules :). We want this to be a place where we can show off great art created in Houdini.

Thanks

the od[force] team

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi,

I am a new member and I wanted to introduce myself by posting my work here. But when I tried to create a topic I got an error.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

Perhaps I'm too green to post here :)

Hey Arodic

The final art forum is reserved for entries made through our gallery.... uh, which is down for the moment :). Until it's back up please feel free to post in the WIP forum.

Thanks, and welcome to od[force].

Cheers

Marc

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey

Yeah sorry, I'm busy revamping the gallery now. The posting thing is broken and the api for the forum has changed. Hopefully I should have it up soon-ish, in the mean time you'll have to use the WIP forum.

Thanks for understanding :)

Marc

Hey guys

Because the gallery is broken I've opened up the permissions on this forum for new posts. Please feel free to post final art here for now. As soon as the gallery is back up then we'll revert to the old way of doing things.

M