how to creat this

Farid

HI

Again sorry for the stupid question but realy i couldn't get to any result on this:-((

i didn't understand how he could creat this velocity field from the RBD sim? I see any VEL attribute in the detail view,and when i try to import the position where a V attribute leave,it doesn't let me,and nothing happend,the only attribuiute or data that can import via the dop import is the geometrie,now i'm sure he did the same thing as importing vel from a volume field,but how the hell you can do something like this.

Perhaps can somebody can explain to me the process,i've attached the screen from his reel

Thanks and sorry again for this stupide question.

It seems that he live the forum and his website is no more online,Grrrr

Thanks

BEST REGARDS

Farid

miguelcz.jpg

HI

Again sorry for the stupid question but realy i couldn't get to any result on this:-((

i didn't understand how he could creat this velocity field from the RBD sim? I see any VEL attribute in the detail view,and when i try to import the position where a V attribute leave,it doesn't let me,and nothing happend,the only attribuiute or data that can import via the dop import is the geometrie,now i'm sure he did the same thing as importing vel from a volume field,but how the hell you can do something like this.

Perhaps can somebody can explain to me the process,i've attached the screen from his reel

Thanks and sorry again for this stupide question.

It seems that he live the forum and his website is no more online,Grrrr

Thanks

BEST REGARDS

Farid

miguelcz.jpg

Have you created a vector field and tried to transfer the velocity of RBD´s to it?

Have you created a vector field and tried to transfer the velocity of RBD´s to it?

this is my problem,i don't know how to creat a vector field from the rbd sim,i didn't understand how this work ,:-((

cheers

hey fellas...

in the future it would be helpful if you could resize your pics to something much smaller....less than 800px2 would be good....there is nothing in these pictures that requires this kind of detail...

thanks

hey fellas...

in the future it would be helpful if you could resize your pics to something much smaller....less than 800px2 would be good....there is nothing in these pictures that requires this kind of detail...

thanks

Sorry for that :-)

cheers

Thanks very much but i get an error message on the vornoi node,it said incomplet asset or somthing like this :_((

cheers

so i get it to work by installing the otl but but nothing happend,realy that frustrated me !!!

cheers