Marc

20 members have voted

1. 1. resolutions

• 800x600
    • 1024x768
    • 1280x1024
    • other

Quick poll.

What monitor resolution does everyone use? The reason I'm asking is that I usually design sites for 800x600. But I've noticed that alot of other news sites are getting larger these days.

So what do you use?

Cheers

Marc

P.S. Don't worry about the other things (OS, browser).. I've got those already :ph34r:

hmm.... I actually left 1600x1200 off there.... oh well :)

wolfwood: Actually, I'm making a valiant effort to make the new page 100% XHTML 1.1 compliant. That should mean that it will be compatible with lynx. As well as making it easier to goto other formats in the future too (pda's etc.).

I doubt anyone will need to :D.... but I may as well plan ahead.

Cheers

Marc

Actually, I'm making a valiant effort to make the new page 100% XHTML 1.1 compliant. That should mean that it will be compatible with lynx. As well as making it easier to goto other formats in the future too (pda's etc.).

odforce on my pda?!!! I'd finally have something useful to read on the subway! B)

ok so 800x600 seems to be a thing of the past. I was mainly worried about the people at home, but it seems that most of you have got some pretty decent machines there. :).

I seriously doubt that I could fill up 1600x1200 worth of space anyway, so I don't think I'll be going that hi :D.

Thanks for the input

Marc