Hello!

I'm encountering a little problem with Pyro Fx. When I export a geo file from any fire, the attributes of heat, temperature and fuel look good in the viewport but when I render them, I get a particles cube. It seems that those attributes are not exported in my bgeo files (I tried with Vdb files and got the same result).

Is it a bug or is there a step that I missed in the export?

Thank you!

I tried to export a Vdb to guerilla render, if the Vdb doesn't have a density attribute, it only renders a black square, if it has a density render the smoke is rendered, but the fire isn't. I really think that I'm doing something wrong in the export, I tried the same operation on two computers and had the same result so obviously it comes from me..

Thanks for the scene. So when you want to render any volumes, it is best to use a shader. For example in this case, you can use pyro material, and then put attribute "heat" in "Density Volume", or you can rename "heat" to "density" in object level and just use "Basic Smoke" material.

• Like 1