Houdini Pyro render issues

I'm working on a houdini pyro smoke scene and the problem is when I render it, 

the smoke comes out like it's boiling and also with layers ... I don't know why this happens...

maybe because of the emitter or maybe render setting...? I couldn't find it on google as well...

somebody help please :( 

pic.JPG

On 2018. 7. 20. at 9:21 PM, Atom said:

What you are seeing is the edge of each voxel, which are just boxes. You are pushing the density value too much in the shader.

Thanks for advice! Sorry about the late reply...

I've used Pyro shader and gave the Density Scale to 1.3, Shadow Density 1.5 . (I'm not pretty sure but I think you're telling about this) 

I can't guess that my value is too much for my scene, so I think I've got to try that well...

On 2018. 7. 20. at 9:44 PM, ejr32123 said:

Not sure if this would help (like atom said its really dense) you could try raising the volume width filter under shading of your object.

Thank you too, I'm sorry but I'm new to houdini... Can I know where the volume width filter is? 

--------------------------Oh, I found it! Thanks :) But I think this doesn't work for me...

Edited by heydeun2

4 hours ago, heydeun2 said:

@ejr32123

Umm...I don't know this is the right thing you want, this is my emitter part. I've used vdb volume and volume VOP!

I meant upload one frame as a vdb file or bgeo.sc so I could see if I could fix the problem. Or post file, which ever is easiest.