look inside of Vellum Object DOP/guides node 

and then all the nodes between CONSTRAINTS node and switch12 node, those are responsible to compute the data on your constraint geometry, so you can get them from there and include in your setup

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

@mapra  @anim hello hello, I am trying to do the exact same thing, but can't make it work. Let's say I wanna extract the Stress.
I used an object merge and fed it the stretch_stress wrangle in it. Then I transfer it to my geo, promote it to point and use it in a color sop. It doesnt work.

What am I doing wrong?

Tx

EDIT: I figured it out (had to copy paste the entire network and relink some stuff....a bit messy now)
I am gonna try to delete one by one what I don't need

Edited by anbt
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 18.02.2021 at 5:39 PM, anbt said:

@mapra  @anim hello hello, I am trying to do the exact same thing, but can't make it work. Let's say I wanna extract the Stress.
I used an object merge and fed it the stretch_stress wrangle in it. Then I transfer it to my geo, promote it to point and use it in a color sop. It doesnt work.

What am I doing wrong?

Tx

EDIT: I figured it out (had to copy paste the entire network and relink some stuff....a bit messy now)
I am gonna try to delete one by one what I don't need

Hello! Can you provide hip file please. I've got the same problem.

Edited by monolight