copy different pieces to different point issue

Gabriel_Wolf

I can see a couple of things wrong with your setup. Not sure why you have a for each there that you aren't using that is not why isn't working but not needed. Also, your objects that you want to copy they all should be at {0,0,0}. You are using a deprecated technique.
I think it will be better if you post .hip

Check out MOPs

https://www.motionoperators.com/

This as well

https://www.toadstorm.com/blog/?p=493

Or have a look at, you are missing some fundamentals 

It is working. Thank you. Let me ask don't you want to mentoring a couple hours? I pay for it of course. Maybe we could make a skype session or something. 

It is a really good thing that you showed me how to do that. But my main goal is understand the workflow. And there are some things I don't really undestand in your setup. Mainly the VEX.  And my main issue is with the vex. For example I posted another question here where I asked how to add a custom velocity for only particles which are under age 1? And somebody wrote the same solution I've already knew. But I can't write it with vex.

16 hours ago, Gabriel_Wolf said:

Let me ask don't you want to mentoring a couple hours?

I think my level not enough to be a mentor. This forum is the golden mine of knowledge and you can get it for free just should search carefully.

16 hours ago, Gabriel_Wolf said:

It is a really good thing that you showed me how to do that. But my main goal is understand the workflow. And there are some things I don't really undestand in your setup. Mainly the VEX.  And my main issue is with the vex. For example I posted another question here where I asked how to add a custom velocity for only particles which are under age 1? And somebody wrote the same solution I've already knew. But I can't write it with vex.

Workflow of this example is pretty simple. We take points and set randomly attribute i@id,  whose value is fit from 0 to quantity of pieces in .obj file. This attribute say “blast2” node if i@class equal to i@id then delete all but not this one.  For-loop iterate by points, one point per iteration which number gives us node “meta” from detail attribute i@iteration with expression.

detail("../meta", iteration, 0)

At each iteration “blast2” with expression

`@class=`point("../OUT_pts", detail("../meta", iteration, 0), "id", 0)`

takes a point, finds i@id value of the point with number of iteration, and deletes pieces with i@class not equal i@id. Copy to points sop in for-each loop copies that piece to the point which is iterating at this moment.