trigger a keyframed animation or chop clip from Vex ?

flcc

Hi
Is it possible to trigger a keyframed animation or chop clip from Vex ?
I would like a kind of luminous beep with a controled decay.
This decay need to be an animation track or clip (or a simple ramp ?), as i need to fine tune it,  but triggering by vex under certain conditions.
I would like to avoid Sop solver for this purpose

here is a simplest exemple to illustrate what a try to do.

The bip of the first sphere is from vex. Second and third sphere are keyframed or chopped (just cycle animations, not triggered)

Thanks

Vex Triggered Animation.hipnc

trigger from vex.gif

Edited by flcc

Thank you
despite is not extactly what I want, as trigger node does triggering, that is cool, but it's an ADSR enveloppe. it triggers itself in a way. I really need a keyframed clip or a ramp.
 i tried to make it to trigger a channel node but no succes for now.
but thanks for the clue. This help.
I still keep looking, and may be using animated instanced objects could be a solution.

Thank you Thomas.
Indeed, there should be conditions to trigger it. At first glance a distance thresold.
But your exemple help. It's keyframed, and as I think I'm going to lower my ambitions, regular intervals could do the job after all. :)

I should have provided a functional example of what I am trying to do, but for now I am just in search of what I could do or not.
I thought it would be easier. My little past experience with unity or flash has accustomed me to events system.
In fact, I have to represent a functioning neural network. It is not for educational purposes, it must above all be visually pleasing. But as it's for the attention of a big high-tech company people, I can't just do anything. Hence my hesitation between procedural and manual animation.

However, I had still thought give a try to particule collision, But don't understand why this simple set-up don't work.
Just trying to make the circle red on first particle collision.

VexTrigger_with_pop_collision.hipnc

Edited by flcc