Text terminal effect

gpapaioa

If you enable the export of attributes from the Font SOP, you can then use an Assemble SOP to pack each letter to a single primitive based on the i@textindex attribute. With each letter as a single packed primitive, you can just group the points that represent the packed primitives based on an animated bounding box, and delete anything outside the box.

Hello again. I want to build and extra feature where I set a maximum number of lines (like a computer screen) and when the terminal goes max+1, I want the code start moving up like a small computer screen. If i understand correctly "/n" is the ascii code for changing line right? My main idea is to add a bounding box around the max number of lines (screen area), count the rows, and when the rows go max+1, I will add a step with a transform node to move the entire text up, line by line. Let me know how it sounds to you or if there any other features in Font SOP that I could that easier.