Copy stamp

Hi,

if you have a guide curve, you can capture the orientation attribute from the curve. For the calculation of orientation (on the curve) you can use the "orientation along curve node" on a (resampled) curve. There are surely many other ways depending on the situation.

copy_orientation.hipnc

Edited by Aizatulin
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Aizatulin said:

Hi,

if you have a guide curve, you can capture the orientation attribute from the curve. For the calculation of orientation (on the curve) you can use the "orientation along curve node" on a (resampled) curve. There are surely many other ways depending on the situation.

copy_orientation.hipnc

Thank you!

I'm sorry for my lack of explanation.

As per the attached hip here, there are multiple points in the scatter that can't be controlled with your advice.

sample.hiplc

@yujiyuji Play with this setup , in resample SOP ,adjust only steps that You Like ,or I think its Best to Just Explain in Words What Type of Effect or Installation (model) You planning to do. Houdini have million approaches to handle some "problems" I think .
Have Fun

sampleFix.hiplc

play.jpg

Edited by Librarian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1