lightning

musickent

hei Kent this's Arion remember? heheh anyway how r u doing mate, what r u doing with Houdini now? we have another cg elective here, hoped u were here but...

anyway i lost ur mob number hah maybe u just send to my arionpsi@yahoo.com thanks lot ^^

hmm and can i have a look at the lightning thingie? it looks promising =P

Arion!! hi.. so happy to see you again here. last time i didn't call u .sorry, because i only got one night-- actually 3 hours to do the sound, we rushed to the last minute, so i didn't call you. sorry . i haven't got enough time to do the composting for my project submitted. finally it failed to get through the competetion.. disappointing... anyway, thank you for your kind though.

some of our class's animation projects will be put in a website in our university.do you know that?

em.. i have finished my master, so i cannot choose the elective subject this term, what subject is it? i know the Master of Animation will be held in our university next year. I am still seeking a job in 3d animation..:( but very hard to get. even hard to have the reply.. i am learning houdini at home at the same time.paritcles, modelling.ect..but i am not sure if houdini users in Aussie can get a job.. sigh

hei. contact you on ur email.

@musickent - plop down an lsystem sop, expand the stow bar located at the top portion of the parameters page...go to the presets tab and select Load, look under the lsystems directory...you will find an example of lightning using lsystems.