Lighting and Rendering Documentation

wow, thx alot LaidlawFX. Thats the way sesi should go :) They should see your work, and think about it. The lack of documentation is the big problem. Good work! Keep it up!

A majority of this stuff is pulled from the sesi documents, so the stuff is there, this is just a different way of viewing it that makes sense for me(For me to learn I read, and/or need to physical write and work the problem out to solve it which is why I love houdini and 3-d). I don't want to get to heavy into citing where everything comes from since that adds a lot of work, but at the end of most sections there is a list of the help documents. Thanks for the encouragement, though.

Edited by LaidlawFX

• 3 weeks later...

When the documentation will be posted?

Sorry to have taken it down so soon, need to work out some stuff with it ;) Doing a major over haul of the design, plus there are a bunch of technical corrections I should make. Plus I'm teaching a class on shading so that one will be posted first in the new formatt(easier to start from scratch), then I'll get back to the light and rendering one. Realistically say Christmas??? My apologies.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...