Nice work MARIO!

Aawww; thanks you guys! :rolleyes:

I think once Mike and I get around to finishing matrices and spaces, we should have a nice solid chunk in there -- those two things complement each other very well.

Any takers for the "VectorAlgebra" module? :P

Thanks again; I appreciate the encouragement. :)

Well written Mario. :) Thanks

Concerning the vector algebra part, I wouldn't mind trying to write up the basics for that part. If we only care about the euclidean space of dim3 that is (I wouldn't feel comfortable / competent enough going into a more general discussion of vector algebra in something such as the Hilbert space or alike)

Concerning the vector algebra part, I wouldn't mind trying to write up the basics for that part. If we only care about the euclidean space of dim3 that is

Hey Jens,

Yes; I'm pretty sure Euclidean (dim2 and 3) will be more than enough for this ;)

By all means, go for it!

And thanks in advance! :D

P.S.: And please, if you catch any typos/mistakes/misinformation in any of the pages, feel free to edit -- that's the beauty of the wiki! (that goes for everyone, of course)

Cheers!

Guest xionmark

Very Nice Mario!

Damn, where do you (and JC) find the time to do this kind of stuff *and* answer so many questions for people??? I could use some pointers on time management! ;)

Really nice work! Good inspiration for sure!

--Mark