Reel 2013

Pazuzu

In Vimeo it works (I had to delete the security bit (https...) dunno why Vimeo was showing it...

Your reel, specially the smoke and FLIPS (custom path and so on) is amazing man! Congrats!

But... aren't you ashamed of doing such a rough Ocean Sim that the nice looking lady on the boat got seasick? ;)

• 1 month later...

Thank you mingxing!!

About the method, unfortunately I have a huge volume gain with that technique. I've sampled the pressure field to find the particle clustering zones and holes, then I close those zones and seed some particles in, it works pretty nice, but there is a uncontrolled volume gain. I think the best method is to create a correct surface tension model like some 2013 siggraph papers, but for FLIP.

• 2 weeks later...

Hola Arturo!! La verdad eso me toco hacerlo aqui donde trabajo; Me dieron como 2 dias para el projecto (aqui los tiempos son extremadamente apretados), yo creo que como freelance cobraria por hay 1500 US en ese tiempo de entrega.

Saludos